Baby Andrew Update
Andrew Philip Haunsperger, Feb. 9, 2005 - Feb. 16, 2005
In paradisum deducant te angeli,
in tuo adventu
suscipiant te martyres,
et perducant te
in civitatem sanctam Jerusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat,
et cum Lazaro quondam paupere
aeternam habeas requiem.

7 Comments:
He is starting to get some color other than blue
I'm excited to hear that he opened his eyes a few times and squeezed Teresa's finger! I am praying fervently for you all and for Andrew.
Awww....that's a sweet picture. I really hope his condition continues to improve. My thoughts are definitely with all of you.
I know we haven't been in touch in a long time, but I just wanted to say Kurtis and I are praying for you three. (And Andrew is a cutie.)
From my mother:
Andrew is so cute and so big... think the intensive care neonatal beds were built for premies. Hope all continues to improve.
The internet and people used to communicating everything make staying updated easy. Thanks for including me.
Thanks so much for settling this up; y'all rock. Andrew has a multitude of prayers coming from a heathen church in Carlsbad, CA, but hopefully he'll be okay in spite of them. With love and best wishes,
Mark
Hi guys,
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about y'all and praying.
I mentioned you guys to my mom, she says, "I have my rosary and Hail Mary novenas going... if you leave a post let them know we're praying--and I can tell Andrew is a fighter--look at what he's already come through."
I'll be in town this weekend, so if you need anything, give Kyle a call ;). We like cooking, so if you want a tasty meal, we can always drop something by.
Hugs,
Erin
Post a Comment
<< Home