Sunday, February 13, 2005

Morning update

Just called the PICU - Andrew did very well overnight. His color and temperature are better. They lowered the ventilator settings and they brought the epinephrine dosage down further. And he's "peeing like a champ" according to the nurse, so he's less puffy.

Man, if we keep a copy of this blog around, he's really going to be embarrassed when he's a teenager.. :)

4 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see that Andrew is steadily improving! My best wishes to all of you!

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thrilled to hear that Andrew is doing so much better! May God continue to heal him quickly....
Our hearts are with you all at this time.
Michelle Tucker

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I heard about Andrew and your family from someone who does and I wanted you to know that I pray a chaplet for you everyday and that I add your family to prayercast - a worldwide interactive prayer network that gathers intercessions through Virtual Rosary. People everywhere are praying for Andrew and your family. I wish you all the best...

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Man, if we keep a copy of this blog around, he's really going to be embarrassed when he's a teenager.. :) "

I'm glad you're keeping a sense of humor. Laughter is the best medicine. Give Andrew a kiss for me. Love Dawn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home