Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Never rains but it pours

Lucas just woke up with stuff coming out both ends. Teresa ordered me away because she wants at least one of us germ-free enough to visit Andrew. (Have I mentioned recently how much I love my wife?)

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very eloquent description there, doug (=

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! I had to read that three times before I realized it was *Lucas* with "stuff coming out both ends". I was expecting Andrew updates, and my brain skipped which name it was. Sorry to hear that everyone's sick, but I must say you all seem to be handling this marvelously. I'm impressed. You've been in my thoughts since I got the first email. Thanks for the updates; this webpage is a great idea.

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the updates. This makes it easy for your Ohio relatives to keep informed of the hilly ride of Andrew and his family. Greatgrandma & pa send their love and prayers.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The storm has hit and will remain a part of your life forever. Andrew was an angel sent from God to use as an example that life is soooo precious. The love and prayers from all over the US should show you that you are not alone at this time. Only those that have lost an infant can tru;y feel your pain, that I do. Please reach out and let us love you and try to share your burdon. In loving memory of Andrew, Joyce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home