Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Teresa's fever is down

.. which is good. I sure didn't want two family members in the hospital at once!

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug and Theresa,
I heard about Baby Andrew through Kirstin. Thank you for setting up the blog to allow us to share in your joy and sorrows! I hope in the coming months Baby Andrew and mom heal fully!!! God Bless, Pam Yu (Rice friend)

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear family in Christ:
To let you know that I am praying for baby Andrew and his parents, also for grandparents.
I live in Houston and my daughter Mirt Foster (a parishioner from Saint Louis church) ask me to pray for the baby.
Dont be afraid!
Baby Andrew is in good hands and I hope that he is going to heal preety soon.
God bless you,
Mirta Fernandez
Houston, Tx.

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Teresa:
Kept up with news from your family, am still praying for your physical and spiritual well being. Will always remember your sweetness and faith. May God bring healing and love to you all.
angie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home